7-Night Aurora Pass
Winter / October to 31 March
Maximise your chances and minimise your spending with our 7-Night Aurora Pass — if you plan to go out for 3 or more Northern Lights chases on our Big Bus, our 7-Night Aurora Pass is the right choice for you!
Not only will the opportunity to go out for up to 7 nights practically guarantee you one or several Northern Lights sightings at a low price, but we also include professional portraits of you with the Northern Lights on every tour we get to see them.
Our Northern Lights Big Bus Chase (for which you can use this 7-Night Aurora Pass) departs from Tromsø’s city centre at 18:00. To have the best chances of spotting the lights, we will bring you to where we expect the best weather conditions that night — this may be on one of the beautiful islands surrounding Tromsø or all the way into Finland! We are known to go the extra mile for you, which is one of the reasons for our excellent success rate. Along the way, we will share interesting facts about the Aurora, Tromsø and life in Norway with you.
Every trip includes cookies and hot chocolate, and we’ll also carry hot water with us which you can use to prepare your own food or one of the delicious Tromsø-made expedition meals we sell in our office at Storgata 64.
We will return to Tromsø between 6 and 10 hours after departure, depending on the road and weather conditions. You will receive the pictures from the tour via email the same night.
There are a few fair and simple rules connected to this awesome pass, so be sure to read the details.
See you soon under the Aurora!
Full terms and conditions
- The 7-Night Aurora Pass is valid for seven consecutive days from your chosen starting date. Example: If you choose 1 October 2021 as your starting date, you are free to join up to 7 Big Bus chases from 1 October 2021 to 7 October 2021.
- The 7-Night Aurora Pass is strictly non-transferable. Violation of this term will result in immediate termination of the pass with no refund.
- For each day that you wish to make use of the pass, you must confirm your attendance via your unique URL (which will be provided once you’ve purchased the pass) before 12:00 o'clock noon the same day. This can be easily done via the unique URL, or by contacting us via live chat on our website. Should you confirm your participation but not join the chase, your pass will become invalid without the possibility of a refund.
- Our Northern Lights Big Bus Chase requires a minimum of 15 participants to continue. If the trip needs to be cancelled, for example because of safety reasons or because we have not reached the minimum number of participants, the validity of your pass will be extended by 1 day.
- Our Big Bus Chase is unavailable on some days, such as 16 November 2021 and 18 January 2022, as shown in our booking calendar below. If the validity of your pass includes one of these dates, the date in question will be skipped.
Important Things to Note
This is a bus tour with up to 50 guests
Clothes, tripods and meals are not included
It is possible to find clear sky even in seemingly challenging weather conditions
We never know if or when the Aurora will appear, even when the sky is clear
You may be tired the next morning
This is a real chase and may include long hours of driving
Pictures often depict Northern Lights stronger than what we may see with our eyes
There are no refunds or free trip if we don’t see the Northern Lights
Chat with us to find out more!
You may click on the chat icon on the bottom right hand side of your screen to chat. Alternatively, you may send us an email here.