We invite you to join our Arctic Holiday during your next trip to Tromsø. We'll tailor your itinerary according to the arrival time, preferences, and other specifics while taking care of your accommodation as well: a centrally-located hotel will be waiting for you upon arrival.
Each and every package is designed to maximise your chances of witnessing the Northern Lights whilst turning the trip into a carefree vacation. Among other things, we are making room for adequate rest & free time.
We go on several Northern Lights chases and you get to join local day trips, including a dogsledding adventure on the snowy expanse of Kvaløya island. You can also choose further between dashing through off-road, alpine landscapes on a snowmobile, or visiting a sustainable Black Angus farm. The latter helps you discover how caring and innovative cattle raising really works; also, you can dine on authentic farm food while enjoying fjord & mountain views from the living room!
You have enough time to rest, wander around Tromsø and get acquainted with the city a little bit better. We are happy to help you find a restaurant, suggest different sights to see, and make the most out of your stay in Tromsø. This package is ideal for really maximizing your chances for seeing an especially impressive display as well as experience most of the popular activities in the area. All our packages are flexible as you can add or remove day trips, Northern Lights chases, etc. Feel free to let us know about your preferences!
- Hotel in the city centre (Any Clarion hotels or Thon hotels) Breakfast included
- Pick-up in city center, drop-off at your hotel in the city center
- Maximum of 14 guests
- Thermal suits and boots
- Warm dinner and hot drinks
- Manfrotto tripod, if you need one for photography
- Photography tips and advice from our photographers
- Digital photos taken by our photographer sent to you after your chase
- Transport in mini bus with max 14 guests
- Pick-up at our shop (Storgata 64) at 10:00, 09:00 during polar night (late November to mid January)
- Drop-off at your hotel in the city center between 14:00 to 16:00 (depending on the weather on that day)
- Winter suit and snow boots
- Light lunch and hot drinks
- Manfrotto tripods
- Pictures of the landscape and you
- Free WiFi on board
- Transport in mini bus with max 16 guests
- Pick-up at Scandic Ishavshotel at 08:45, drop-off around 13:00
- Shared dog sled. Time on the sled: around 1,5 hours
- Winter suit, snow boots, gloves, hat
- Chocolate cake and hot drinks
Snowmobile adventure (Shared):
- Transport by bus (about 150 minutes total)
- Pick-up at Scandic Ishavshotel at 08:45, drop-off around 16:00
- Shared snowmobile. Time on snowmobile: around 1.5 hours
- Winter suit, snow boots, gloves, hat, headwear, helmet
- A warm meal and hot drinks
Norwegian Angus Farm & Food Experience:
- Transport in minibus with max 12 guests
- Pick-up outside your hotel around 09:15, drop-off around 14:30
- Guiding through the farm by the farmer and his wife in English
- Light lunch (your choice of Black Angus meat or fish) and hot drinks
- To help our guests maximize their stay in Tromsø and their chances of seeing the Northern Lights, we have a unique flexible itinerary feature for our package holders where a seat is reserved for you on our Northern Lights chases every night of your stay, and you will have the option of rescheduling your existing chases or adding additional ones without worrying about the availability on our chases.
- Packages also include the option to cancel your Northern Lights chases for a full refund, for example, if you feel that you’ve seen enough after the first chase. Simply tell us that you’d like to reschedule or cancel your next chase before 06:00 in the morning, on the day of the tour.
- In the event that any day- or night-trip cannot go as planned due to weather conditions, you will also be offered priority to alternatives where available and we will manage the rescheduling of your itinerary based on your preferences.