We invite you to join our Arctic Holiday during your next trip to Tromsø. We'll tailor your itinerary according to the arrival time, preferences, and other specifics while taking care of your accommodation as well: a centrally-located hotel will be waiting for you upon arrival.
Each and every package is designed to maximise your chances of witnessing the Northern Lights whilst turning the trip into a carefree vacation. Among other things, we are making room for adequate rest & free time.
We go on several Northern Lights chases and you get to join local day trips, including a dogsledding adventure on the snowy expanse of Kvaløya island. You have enough time to rest, wander around Tromsø and get acquainted with the city a little bit better. We are happy to help you find a restaurant, suggest different sights to see, and make the most out of your stay in Tromsø.
Chasing the Northern Lights can be addictive! If you would like to experience an especially impressive display, the chances are that you might want to join us for more chases. For that reason, we suggest to pick the five nights package provided you have enough time on your hands.
- Hotel in the city centre (Any Clarion hotels or Thon hotels) Breakfast included
- Pick-up in city center, drop-off at your hotel in the city center
- Maximum of 14 guests
- Thermal suits and boots
- Warm dinner and hot drinks
- Manfrotto tripod, if you need one for photography
- Photography tips and advice from our photographers
- Digital photos taken by our photographer sent to you after your chase
- Free Northern Lights chase cancellation
- Priority to alternatives
- Transport in mini bus with max 14 guests
- Pick-up at our shop (Storgata 64) at 10:00, 09:00 during polar night (late November to mid January)
- Drop-off at your hotel in the city center between 14:00 to 16:00 (depending on the weather on that day)
- Winter suit and snow boots
- Light lunch and hot drinks
- Manfrotto tripods
- Pictures of the landscape and you
- Free WiFi on board
- Transport in mini bus with max 16 guests
- Pick-up at Scandic Ishavshotel at 08:45, drop-off around 13:00
- Shared dog sled. Time on the sled: around 1,5 hours
- Winter suit, snow boots, gloves, hat
- Chocolate cake and hot drinks
- To help our guests maximize their stay in Tromsø and their chances of seeing the Northern Lights, we have a unique flexible itinerary feature for our package holders where a seat is reserved for you on our Northern Lights chases every night of your stay, and you will have the option of rescheduling your existing chases or adding additional ones without worrying about the availability on our chases.